View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 02:37 AM   #54 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post

He was so down for cuddles. He wasn't the King of Cuddles, that distinction went to every Hufflepuff with fantastic hair, but he was a pretty decent cuddler himself. Like, he coulda gone pro if he didn't blow his knee out. Ah, the paths not taken.

Hehe. ANYWAY, he snugged riiiiight up to Tavie and played with her hair. It had gotten shiner since the last time he had played with it, did she know? He told her. And added, "Not that your hair game wasn't great before." That was the last thing he wanted her to take away from their conversation.

With another squish, he said, "I'm sooo glad you're back. Nobody else appreciates pretty people like you."

One of Kale's many fine qualities was that he was a GREAT cuddler. Ugh, she had missed his cuddles so much when she was being homeschooled last term. All her cuddle buddies. How had she even survived? "Thanks! I changed my shampoo and conditioner!" She was going for more tropical scents because they were her faaaavorites and they made her hair so soft!

Oh. My. Gosh. Speaking of pretty people. She stared up at the ceiling all tangled up in him and blankets. "Have you SEEN all the new faces? They're so pretty! I have to rethink my entire kiss list." Because so many new pretty faces! "We can make new lists and have pretty people watch parties on the weekends." Since they weren't going anywhere.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________