Thread: Ilvermorny: The Common
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 04:14 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
His comment made her shrug, though the smile still remained. Rosalind was most certainly giving off the vibe that she wasn't all too concerned if the rest of her body had been hit with falling apples. "Battle wounds build character. A bruise here and there is something I can handle," she mused. She certainly didn't mind them from Quidditch or Quodpot. Getting them wasn't pleasant, but she was not going to let that hold her back.

Smile gone and her mind now focused on the earthquake, she was a bit let down that the boy in front of her didn't have any concrete answers. So she made a mental note to ask around and see if there was reason to worry. It was better to know the normality of such things so she could explain to her No-Maj parents that everything was fine. As for this earthquake incident, she couldn't say for sure. She certainly hadn't felt one at Ilvermorny before.

When he made his name known, it was already locked in her mind. At this point, however, she needed some sort of attribute to set him apart from the others who looked exactly like him. Without saying so, she was looking him over, hoping to notice something like dimples, some sort of birthmark, anything that would make knowing that Dallan was Dallan easier to notice in the future. So far all she was able to determine was the fact that he only mentioned one of his siblings and not the others. Was that on purpose? Curious. "I'm Roz." In case he didn't know.
Her shrug only made him grin a little. Whether she was a strong girl or simply attempting to put on a front for him, he didn't know, nor did he really care. "While I agree with that, I'd much rather have a cooler story to go along with my battle scars then... 'I was hit by falling apples'". That story didn't sound nearly as thrilling as some of the ones he had from going adventuring with his dad and brother. If anything, it sounded totally laughable.

His answer probably hadn't been what she had wanted but where would the point had been in lying to her? All he really knew for sure was he hadn't felt an earthquakes during the previous year he was at Ilvermorny.

Dallan blinked at her. The way she was looking at him was mildly unnerving. What was she doing?! He shifted a little, leaning back on his hands but still looking towards her. Roz. Okay. Simple enough to remember. He nodded his head to show he had heard her. As for why he hadn't mentioned anyone else... well they didn't matter. They were Kalos anyhow, not Mikaelson's. While they all may have looked identical... and they were... Dana was his brother, they other two... were not. At least not in his mind.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote