View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:50 AM   #50 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
"No. Of course I wouldn't mean from you. Not to mention if I was mad at you or something I wouldn't be so easily found," he teased. The likelyhood of that actually happening was less than zero. That was the one thing he was proud of. They talked out their issues.

He turned his head to look at her and laughed. "Yeah, I'm still an angry one though. Just a work in progress." Always in progress. But if you weren't working on yourself what were you doing?

A grin came across his face as she answered. "Tire swing or regular swing? Or like a hammock or something?"
Valencia laughed lightly. "When was the last time you were mad at me for more than five minutes?" She couldn't recall. They were pretty good at talking things out and anger wasn't usually involved in that process.

She nodded encouragingly. Yes. Her work in progress. Always learning. Just what she'd always wanted.

"Mmm..." she said thoughtfully. "Porch swing for the porch, one of those nice bench ones made of dark wood. Regular swing for the yard. Hammock for the reading nook."

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You