Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 12:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: On the contrary, she says this is going GREAT
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

So Emm did hear him? So why was she talking the way she was? Not that he wanted her to curse him but that would make more sense than whatever she was doing right now. And he wouldn't be confused by the end of it, like he was now.

"Yeah, we are. And we don't want to die or make things worse for no reason." That was not smart. Not at all. But he had to admit, the drama was entertaining for some lessons.

And then she was talking about double dates.

And a part of him died.

Sammy stared at Emm in disbelief as she spoke. "I thought you said you heard me." So why was she now talking about double dates? What was going ON?! "Because that means that we can't go on double dates." It was that simple. She had to understand.

Right?

Samuel Summers was truly a boy after her own heart. He also got that it was better to lay low and not die during lessons and was no doubt equally keen to ensure they both lived to have their first kiss on the Hogwarts Express next September. It would be the perfect start to third year and they would be mature~

Emm was fantasising about it, wondering what it would be like when he mentioned something about not having the date. It pulled her right back down to that blanket by the lake.

”Why not? Even if we have to pretend around the hoodie guys, I don’t think they care what we do on our own time. I’m sure it’ll be fine to still have dates—we can all wear red. It’ll be soooooo cute. Fireworks! We need fireworks! I think we can brew some by then.”

It couldn’t have been that hard.

And now she was getting excited, to the point she now wore the stupidest grin on her face. The little girl LOVED planning events like these. “They’re still new to this relationship thing so we’ll have to set the right example. You can hold my hand and we can sit close and and and...and I’ll even kiss your cheek after—but you’ll have to walk me to the common room after. It’s only fair.”

Had to tell him. Sometimes Sammy ALSO liked to act new.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.