Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 12:09 AM   #20 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Text Cut: lmao this is just going from bad to worse
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
”Of course I did.” Wasn’t that what they were talking about now? He didn’t want to keep pretending and now she knew it was in case the hooded bullies tried using it against them later. “I don’t really like all the pretending either but I think it’s better than the other options.”

And you know what? She was starting to feel a little more secure in the fact that Sammy really may have just been talking about school things all along. She’d been worried for nothing. Her boyfriend was just sharing his feelings about the recent school climate and being the EXCELLENT girlfriend she was, she was going to listen.

“It’s even worse when the others start acting out in class. It’s like they WANT to die—but not us. We’re smarter than that.”

Stark School kids had a fair bit of common sense about them afterall. “So I was thinking, now that Kizzy and Matty are a thing too we get to double date!! Won’t it be exxxtra romantic?” She may or may not have been swooning at the idea as she spoke but it was absolutely everything. “At Hogsmeade—or in the kitchen!”

So Emm did hear him? So why was she talking the way she was? Not that he wanted her to curse him but that would make more sense than whatever she was doing right now. And he wouldn't be confused by the end of it, like he was now.

"Yeah, we are. And we don't want to die or make things worse for no reason." That was not smart. Not at all. But he had to admit, the drama was entertaining for some lessons.

And then she was talking about double dates.

And a part of him died.

Sammy stared at Emm in disbelief as she spoke. "I thought you said you heard me." So why was she now talking about double dates? What was going ON?! "Because that means that we can't go on double dates." It was that simple. She had to understand.

Right?