Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 10:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: *snorts* Sammy, you gotta spell it out, son
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Wait, what?!

Sammy just stared at her, waiting for her to say something. Something that wasn't about the hooded figures and everything they were doing. In fact, he didn't know why she was bringing this up. Now. It only left him feeling more confused than he was before. "Don't even think I can do that. The pretending. What if they use it against you?" But then again, that sounded better than anything else they might plan to do.

The Ravenclaw became silent once again. If he was being honest, he half-expected her to curse him and run away to talk to Kizzy. But this? This was somehow worse than what he'd imagined. And it was taking the award for the worst conversation he'd had with a friend.

They were still friends, right?

Right?

Eventually, Sammy decided that if she wasn't going to talk about it, he would. "Uh, Emm? Did you hear what I said?"

”Of course I did.” Wasn’t that what they were talking about now? He didn’t want to keep pretending and now she knew it was in case the hooded bullies tried using it against them later. “I don’t really like all the pretending either but I think it’s better than the other options.”

And you know what? She was starting to feel a little more secure in the fact that Sammy really may have just been talking about school things all along. She’d been worried for nothing. Her boyfriend was just sharing his feelings about the recent school climate and being the EXCELLENT girlfriend she was, she was going to listen.

“It’s even worse when the others start acting out in class. It’s like they WANT to die—but not us. We’re smarter than that.”

Stark School kids had a fair bit of common sense about them afterall. “So I was thinking, now that Kizzy and Matty are a thing too we get to double date!! Won’t it be exxxtra romantic?” She may or may not have been swooning at the idea as she spoke but it was absolutely everything. “At Hogsmeade—or in the kitchen!”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.