View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 04:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Good, good. Good boy, Scott. Fletcher liked him, did he know that? He approved of him, even if (so far) the younger man had a more rigid view of 'law and order' and 'right and wrong' and other silly phrases Fletcher had never paid much attention to.

"That's up to you," he murmured in reply, keeping things vague while he stuck one hand in the pocket of his blazer, rooting around for something. "It would be best if you could get close to him, but if not.... just keep your eyes and ears open. Keep yourself safe, first and foremost. Don't do anything rash because we'll be needing you later, in one piece, preferably...."

He trailed off as his hand closed around what he'd been looking for, and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Check this out. New lapel pins for everyone, coming soon to a Ministry near you." Fletcher opened his hand, offering the shiny metallic pin to Scott in his palm, the Ministry logo sparkling in the light of the technology lounge.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind