View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 04:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn nodded. "My Muggle friend would get a kick out of that one. No broken bones for me!" He thought about Mari and how she was doing in school without him. Probably better than he was, in any case.

Quinn's eyes lit up. "We could totally celebrate birthdays here! My birthday is in July, so we couldn't celebrate mine, but definitely our other friends! I could bake a cake!" He thought about his previous attempts at baking—they hadn't gone super well, but the more recent ones weren't inedible, at least. "A-as long as I don't burn it..."

Quinn thought for a moment. "You know that feeling when you're on a rollercoaster, and right before a big drop you lift up in your seat and you get butterflies in your stomach? It was kinda like that, but it wasn't as exciting. It was more peaceful."
Lia grinned at his comment. "I bet they would be so confused," she agreed. Imagine falling that high from a tree and walking away without even a scratch? That outcome would be very different if there hadn't been charms placed on the ground for their safety.

A July birthday. "Well mine is in the middle of June. The fifteenth. So when we celebrate one... which might be the last during the school year.. we can celebrate yours and anyone else's that is in the summer. One HUGE party!" The thought alone of this made her smile. "Even if you do burn it... I bet it'll get eaten anyhow." Dahlia gave a soft giggle. "I can make cookies or sandwiches." There was tons of easy foods that they could have.

Dahlia's eyes light up at the mention of rollercoasters. "That still sounds like a lot of fun." Before they headed back to the castle she might just have to give the drop a try.

You are Bread!