Thread: The Black Lake
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 05:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Text Cut: Hufflepuff Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Kinsay did not understand the confusion and decided that this was likely something part of his personality. He seemed confused on the train too (about shouting and yelling). Maybe that's the common characteristic that sorts people into Hufflepuff House. Henry Hembree was always confused too. And in Kinsay's opinion friendliness never seemed like a real sorting trait in the first place. Bet everyone says that just so that the Hufflepuffs don't feel bad. Kinsay would hate to be placed into the house for confusion. Bravery was WAY cooler.

Poor kids.

"My brother said so," and Teddy would NEVER make things up. That would be out of character and James' were incessant truth tellers! "That'd be silly. Where would he go?" She countered, raising her eyebrow as she sat up properly now.

Cathal quickly grew bored of peering into the water, and looked across the shore, maybe there were some pretty pebbles he could send home. Oh wait, he couldn't send anything home. Or bring home with him at the end of term. Although he supposed everyone at home save for wee Cillian had already been here and had seen these pebbles too. He'd give them a quick look anyway. Ye never know.

"Well my sister didn't mention anything of the sorts." Cal answered seriously. He had an older sibling too!!! And she knew lots about the outside but hadn't been able to tell him much about the classes. "Well when me granda moved he went from the farm to a wee bungalow, like." With a living room and kitchen in THE SAME room, would you believe it? "Maybe Mister Henry is downsizin too, 's what old people do." Cathal didn't know a lot of old people. Mostly just his grandparents. But they all lived in small homes. SO there was bound to be some truth to the matter.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________