View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 04:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn blushed a bit at her joke and laughed. "Yeah..." It was embarrassing looking back on it, but it was kinda funny, too.

Quinn looked around at the spacious rooms, and in the tower and up at the loft. "Yeah, I think so too." This would be perfect for his practice sessions. Quinn thought about inviting Dahlia, but he didn't want to start off with too many people. Only the two people he was closest to, Atlas and Eden. That way it wouldn't be as dangerous—less people to know, less ways for it to get out, less people to be hurt for knowing. Though he hoped that, even if they were found out, they could play it off as innocent practice for classes rather than practice in case of a rebellion. "I really like it up here, honestly, so I might come up here, too. Plus, that floating stuff was kind of fun. Maybe I'll just come up here so I can float back down again," he giggled.
Dahlia hadn't meant to make him blush but the hint of pink color on his cheeks was nice. Definitely a plus and she would take it anytime over tears. "Now you can say that you've fallen from a treehouse and didn't get hurt." No one really had to know he was caught by magic and safely lowered to the ground.

The more Lia looked around, the more she liked it up here. This would make a great hideaway spot when she needed time to herself. "We can celebrate our birthdays up here. A little bit of enjoyment away from all of...that." She waved a hand in the direction of the castle. Any other reasons for being up here would remain unspoken, chances were low that she would use this spot for practicing though. Too much damage could happen should a spell go wrong.

Lia smiled at him. "It did sorta look like fun. What did it feel like?"

You are Bread!