View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 02:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn was too focused on trying not to fall before he fell that he didn't actually hear anything she was saying to him.

He relaxed once he was floating and smiled up at Dahlia. "Yeah! This is really nice, honestly. I guess I was worried for nothing..." Quinn laughed awkwardly. He stuck a hand out and grabbed the rope ladder, pulling himself back onto it.

"Well, it's alright now, then. You can keep going, I'll be fine!" Quinn said as he started climbing back up the ladder. Knowing now that he couldn't actually fall and die, he started climbing at a regular pace.
Everything before Quinn's fall, no longer mattered. The only thing that was important right now was that he was in one piece and hadn't even hit the ground. All was well.

Dahlia grinned down at him. "Worrying is natural when you're unsure of what the outcome can be. At least now we know we're safe, hm?" If one of them were to fall they would be fine. One less thing to worry over.

"I'll meet you at the top then!" Lia called down to him. Turning her attention back onto climbing the top was within reach in a matter of no time at all. Pulling herself up over the ledge and onto the platform, she stood up and watched Quinn climbing up. "You got this, Quinn!"

You are Bread!