View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
If Quinn had thought this was her being excited he hadn't a clue about how she could really get. This was nothing. Wait for him to see her on a sugar high or when she was having an amazing day. Or when that evil dude and his minions were gone! That would be some real excitement.

"Erm, possibly?" She truly had no idea if it would hold them both or not. "There's only one sure fire way to find out, right?" Dahlia gave him an encouraging smile and a nod of her head. "If it makes you feel better I can stay a rung or two ahead of you.. unless you'd rather be ahead of me?" Either way she didn't care who went first. As long as they made it to the top!

Even as she was speaking to him she had began to make the journey towards the top of the rope ladder, pausing briefly whenever she thought it was swaying a little to much. It wasn't so much that she was afraid of falling because she wasn't, she had fallen from a tree before but that was a story for another day. She was looking out for her friend, if he got hurt because of her, well... that wouldn't be good.
"Uh, well I guess..." Quinn stopped to think about it. Wasn't the rule usually ladies first? But was ladder etiquette different? He felt like it was, because if a girl was wearing a skirt or a dress she should be under the boy, right? Would that still apply if the girl was wearing pants? "Uh, maybe I should—" Quinn looked back at her to give her an answer, but.. "Oh. You've already started. Well..."

Quinn figured it was safer to go one by one anyway, so this was a fine outcome. Quinn started climbing up the ladder, but he did so cautiously, at a much slower pace than Dahlia. "Don't look down, don't look down..." he muttered to himself as he climbed. Quinn was so focused on not looking down that his foot missed a rung on the ladder, which caused him to panic and miss the rung with his hand because he's a mess. Quinn slipped off the ladder, falling backwards.

"WAAH—"

Quinn's scream from his initial shock of falling was cut short when he realized that he wasn't actually falling very fast. It was really peaceful, actually. He swiveled his head around to look out at the grounds. He quite liked this. He thought to talk to the groundskeeper and learn what charms they'd placed here. "Oh. Huh. Neat."