View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn nodded in understanding. "Yeah, it's much more peaceful out here than back there. Less, er, stress-inducing." Quinn gave a humorless chuckle.

Truthfully, he was doing better than the first couple days of school, but it still wasn't going swimmingly. He figured that would be the attitude for the rest of the term. "Yeah, I'm, uh... fine-ish. I don't think that I'm ever going to be 'good' so long as this is going on, but... fine-ish is pretty good, considering," he shrugged, then looked up at the treehouse. "Were you going up? I was planning to as well, so... we could look around together?" Quinn eyed the stairs and the rope. "That's... a long way up, huh..?"
Less stress-inducing. That was one way to look at it. "Definitely. Anywhere away from 'them' is good. I don't care where it is as long as 'they' aren't there." As she said the words 'them' and 'they' her voice had dropped to a whisper. The last thing she needed was to be overheard.

"Mm' fair point. I don't really think any of us are going to be all that good but I'd rather say that than 'stink-ish'." She sighed softly. So far this year wasn't going at all like planned. Her typical hyper bubbly self was more subdued. "Uh-huh," She once more turned her gaze up towards the treehouse. "Sure. Beats being all alone. Yeah, but that's what's supposed to make it fun. Being up really high and getting to see everything below from a new view point." She gave him a very small smile.

"Want to take the stairs or the rope ladder?" In her opinion the rope ladder looked like it could be entertaining.

You are Bread!