Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Oh, wonderful. Someone was watching them and sending mosquitoes or whatnot after them. Bernie passively watched the spellcasting and then, all too quickly, they were back to talking about the scum of the earth currently operating their school.

Bernie scowled, not just because of what Nem was suggesting. She had already volunteered herself to starting a revolution, or whatever. She'd given a speech in the Gryffindor Common Room on the first night back. It was going to be pretty difficult to carry through with the promises of said speech, but she knew she'd never forgive herself if she didn't at least try.

"You and I both know this isn't possible." A small, irritated sigh escaped her mouth. "They hate Muggleborns. They probably have a list of us, from those forms? At the feast? Remember?" She looked up at Nem, a look of sad resignation on her face. "They're probably going to snatch us from our beds at some point in the next two weeks and then murder us in the Forest. Make it look like we never existed."

In which case, she was sorry for punching him earlier, she supposed. She should have been going around and saying her goodbyes, most likely.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind