View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Noah's thoughts were jumbled. As he lay on the floor of his newfound sanctuary, he let out a sigh as he sifted through the tangled web of thoughts and ideas in his mind. He didn't get too far when he heard a familiar voice. He didn't even lift his head to look at who it was because he KNEW who it was. He would have known that voice anywhere. He scrunched his nose slightly when he felt cool lips against his cheek. He turned his gaze to look at her and smiled gently. How was he? Well.....

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. He wanted to be close to her and just enjoy this moment because... he was terrified that this could be one of their last moments. However, he also did want to ask her (on a happier note) about all the nicknames that Bernie had told him. "In this moment? Much better that you're here with me and this treehouse is still in one piece..." he started before letting his voice drop off. He lowered his voice just in case they weren't alone. "I'm terrified, Aboli. Seventh year was supposed to be difficult." He pouted. "But this is insane and wild beyond my imagination. We can't do anything because if we do anything someone's going to get hurt... or worse killed. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were targeting us... or Minjae." He bit his lip. "I'm scared for my siblings. Evan's a second year and Maya's a first year.... Both muggleborn..." He wasn't sure if they were going to make it out alive.

He paused, taking a deep breath, before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Sorry. That was a LOT. I just have kept that all bottled up throughout the night while Bernie and I cleaned the Common Room..... How are you?"
His embrace was welcome. It felt safe in here, but that didn't mean Aboli was letting her guard down. There were probably listening devices... magic...everywhere. "I know. I feel better with you, too. It is unfortunate we are not in the same house, sometimes, you know. But then...if you weren't a Gryffindor, I might not like you as much." There were some things about non-Slytherins that Aboli just found...attractive, yes?

It was a lot, and the kiss on her cheek had her feeling all fuihweifheirhf, but she just nodded. "They...are absolutely targeting you. You non-purebloods," She said softly. "Noah...Noah...promise me...please...you'll do whatever they say. To stay alive. This is no time to be Gryffindor-ing around. No time to fight back. It's just NOT. Say and do whatever. You know in your heart of hearts what you feel...just comply." Aboli cringed thinking what could happen if she were ever made to turn on any of them. She could stomach it if she had to, but what if it were Noah? She wasn't at all sure how she would cope. It would be...almost impossible for her.

"I wonder if we'll still have NEWTs. Think we will? I need to talk to Recard about University....did you hear about the owlery? No communication out so...I can't apply to Uni like I wanted," she sighed and slumped a little bit.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin