View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 06:34 PM   #101 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

See this? THIS was why they shouldn't have been carrying on like they had a death wish. It didn't surprise the little girl that Rosier had moved on to death threats. He'd been warning them the whole time and they were acting like if they were rude enough he'd back down. Big surprise he just upped the ante.

There was a lesson here. Emmerson hoped everyone else who was trying to die was learning. So far, it seemed that way. At least now they weren't giving answers guaranteed to make him angry.

The Second Year was....now unnervingly calm. She was starting to see what was required, and it was remarkably easy to deliver. It was just an answer to a question. Nothing to get killed over. Hardly worth it.

Emm took out some parchment and began writing. When she was done, she held it up for the man to see.

Quote:
If we really wanna get rid of them, we should just destroy them. They'll probably just think natural disaster's took out their stuff. No one will consider magic for a second.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.