View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 04:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
What an absolutely sodding day it had been today. Aboli was mentally exhausted. She hadn't really slept, either, and her hands were shaking at random. The energies in the school...clouding her at this point, were making her feel almost ill. Her own ANGER at it all, too, was enough to settle, nice and solid, in the pit of her stomach as well.

It was sooooo much better being outside right now in the fresh afternoon air. Being a seventh year meant they had more free time, but the free time should be spent doing work and homework. Today, though, Aboli needed to find him. Noah...she had to find Noah. They hadn't gotten a chance to speak yet at all since the train.

She somehow had a feeling he'd be up here, and she couldn't explain why, but she wasn't surprised that, once she had climbed the ladder up, she saw him. Blonde hair to match hers until he changed it again. "It's just me, okay?" she collapsed next to him and kissed his cheek. "How are you holding up?"
Noah's thoughts were jumbled. As he lay on the floor of his newfound sanctuary, he let out a sigh as he sifted through the tangled web of thoughts and ideas in his mind. He didn't get too far when he heard a familiar voice. He didn't even lift his head to look at who it was because he KNEW who it was. He would have known that voice anywhere. He scrunched his nose slightly when he felt cool lips against his cheek. He turned his gaze to look at her and smiled gently. How was he? Well.....

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. He wanted to be close to her and just enjoy this moment because... he was terrified that this could be one of their last moments. However, he also did want to ask her (on a happier note) about all the nicknames that Bernie had told him. "In this moment? Much better that you're here with me and this treehouse is still in one piece..." he started before letting his voice drop off. He lowered his voice just in case they weren't alone. "I'm terrified, Aboli. Seventh year was supposed to be difficult." He pouted. "But this is insane and wild beyond my imagination. We can't do anything because if we do anything someone's going to get hurt... or worse killed. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were targeting us... or Minjae." He bit his lip. "I'm scared for my siblings. Evan's a second year and Maya's a first year.... Both muggleborn..." He wasn't sure if they were going to make it out alive.

He paused, taking a deep breath, before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Sorry. That was a LOT. I just have kept that all bottled up throughout the night while Bernie and I cleaned the Common Room..... How are you?"