Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default NEMESIS DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME in the NEO-ALLIANCE BOOK OF SUPPORTERS
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Was she DONE? Was she DONE?!

"You have some nerve, Upstead," Bernie spat, albeit quieter this time. "If I go down this year, I'm going to take as many of them with me as I can." Them and their supporters. Students, adults... she didn't care. Her nostrils flared as she whirled away from Nemesis and stomped over to a boat. One of the boats she'd probably scrubbed in detention her second year here. Back when times had been simpler and she'd known who she could trust.

She sighed as Nem kept talking. Bernie sat in the boat with her arms crossed, deliberately not looking at them. No, he wasn't the only kid in here with two brain cells. Bernadette was almost certain she had at least six to her name; she had walked out of their first day of classes unscathed, after all. She absorbed Nem's little speech and it did trigger a small light in her brain. Might've been more like a candle than a light, but she didn't know who to trust or what to believe these days. Like... had Nem even kept the hat she had crocheted last year? Something made her doubt it.

"Fine. Say it." Bernie's voice was tired from her earlier shouting, so this was said in a much much softer tone.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind