Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Obviously Bernadette wasn't going to ignore a message from Nem.

With her hood pulled low over her dark hair and a fire in her blue eyes, she stomped down to the boathouse. She COULD have been more subtle and sneakier, but she had a BONE to pick with her friend. She marched right up to him and gave him a hearty PUNCH on the shoulder, or at least as high as she could manage. If Bernie could reach Nem's face and weren't afraid of cutting her hand on his ridiculously sharp jaw, she would have SLAPPED HIM.

So the punch would do as a greeting.

"What's this about Muggles being the reason wizards had to go into hiding?" she demanded, her fists on her hips now as she GLARED at Nem. "Why did you send a note to me? You don't believe these... these... NEM, YOU CAN'T GO ALONG WITH THIS STUPID NEO-NONSENSE STUFF. YOU CAN'T."

Bernadette was in FULL GRYFFINDORING MODE. She felt like blowing something UP. Maybe she'd BLOW UP THIS WHOLE BOATHOUSE!!!!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind