Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Interesting. Little Bella needed to reign in her emotions, did she? The older girl understood the need for this all too well. She nodded. “I get that. Don’t forget to take a few deep breaths.” She was just speaking from experience here. And no, Curtis. She wasn’t going to cry. It was more likely to catch her crying when she was frustrated. Dark eyes narrowed at the seventh year. “Why would you want to play with my emotions like that, Thompson?’’ This was followed with a chuckle. “Okay, you can count me in for a visit.’’ Was she enthusiastic? You bet. “Thanks for the invite, by the way.’’

+ + + + + +

Claudine could feel panic rising up within her. However, being Claudine Blaze, she did her best to mask it by pulling on that neutral expression she usually wore when necessary. But in that moment, she wanted Heath. Instinctively, her gaze was over at the Ravenclaw table searching for him. Claudine knew that he would be worried for her too. “It’s not,’’ the fifth year replied to Lilith, very much distracted.

The larger distraction came in the form of that man giving what appeared to be the opening speech. A very cold and mean opening speech. Headmaster Rosier he wanted to be called? Claudine could do nothing but stare at him. Even the food did nothing when it appeared to improve her worry. The girl wasn’t even hungry now. Instead, she scanned the stupid form. It was only after a few minutes did she start to full it out. Who cared if they supported Muggle stuff? The question sent a jolt through her as she thought of Heath once more.
Quote:
Name: Claudine Blaze
Year: Fifth
House: Slytherin
Date of Birth: 31st July, 2088
Blood Heritage: Pureblood

Parent/Guardian(s) name(s): Camden Blaze {Father}
Do your parents work at the ministry: No
Do your parents support muggle upliftment: *shrug*

When was the last time you supported muggle upliftment? Don’t remember.
Did dating a halfblood count as Muggle upliftment? She bit her lower lip, more worried for Heath than herself.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺