View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 10:19 AM

Default Class Rules & Expectations

The 5 T’s of Transfiguration (IC rules)

1. Treat others as you'd want to be treated. Be respectful of your fellow classmates and your professor. Rude or disruptive behavior will face consequences.

2. Tardiness is not tolerated. Please arrive on time and prepared with all required materials. Late arrivals and/or a lack of preparedness will lose house points.

3. Tidy uniforms are a requirement. Wear a clean uniform to all lessons unless otherwise stated.

4. Tasty treats are not allowed. No eating and drinking in lessons!

5. Try your best. I don't expect perfection; I do expect effort. This includes participating to the best of your ability in lessons, completing all required reading and homework assignments, and asking questions when necessary.

OOC Rules:
All SS Rules apply.
Distinguish between IC and OOC. Rhi is not Norman; Norman is not Rhi. Anything Norman says or does IC is not meant as a personal attack on you OOC. On that note, any IC rule breaking will be handled IC. OOC rule breaking will be handled OOC.
No Plagiarism. Feel free to consult google, the HP wiki, or any other sources you need to help you, but please put your answers into your own words. You do not have to post a correct answer to receive credit; wrong, funny, and/or creative answers are appreciated.
Please don’t edit your posts for any reason other than fixing typos or coding errors.
Catch-up is allowed at any point during lessons.
When in doubt, ask.
Don’t hesitate to VM or PM me any time you have questions or concerns.
Have fun! That’s what is most important. This is a game; we're all here to enjoy ourselves.

*Reminder: You may play only ONE student character per lesson!* Whether it is you primary or secondary character is up to you, but you must stick with the same character throughout the entire lesson. Please make sure to identify which character you're playing through the contents (mention you character's name at least ONCE) or title of your post.