View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 02:10 AM   #87 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gissel View Post
Hiiii I def showed up here thinking there were going to be like stick figures but then it was doodles and I was like "okay that's cool!" and then there was stitching and pretty art and watercolors and I told myself I'd pick a favorite but I could not bc I love them all lol You are so so good! Thank you for sharing your beautiful art
I mean, they're MY version of stick figures, but thank you for your kind words <3 I hope you keep coming back and visiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
I love your watercolors, especially these latest ones you're doing of specific places and buildings. They're so colorful with a cool illustrative style.

Have you tried any negative painting yet? I'm teaching it to my intro class right now, and I wonder if it's a technique you might like.
I haven't specifically tried negative painting, but some of the theory behind it comes into play in doing the glazing in layers. They build up differently and create some shading and variation. I'll have to do some exploring, though, because it looks very cool.

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
I'm lovin this around the world theme, i can't wait to see where you take us next
i am liked and subscribed
and i've hit that notification bell
also
i am particularly admiring the greenery in the belgium one today
wooooow
I don't have a like, subscribe, OR notification bell, but I know what you mean <3 I do a lot of stippling to create the variation in greenery in a tree. There's probably a way you're supposed to do it, so let's call this my style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Hi, Miss Ern! I enjoyed looking through the artworks you've made, and I really love what I've seen! I love that you're trying different styles, and also I especially love the way you paint them???? I'm assuming it's watercolour, but I LOVE IT AND THE EFFECT! The way the colours blend is so beautiful

I can't wait to see more of your works! Thank you for sharing them with the community. Keep it up
Hi, babycakes! It IS watercolor, and thank you so much for your kind words. I'm definitely going to keep posting, mostly because I don't know how else to show what I'm working on. So stop back, mmk?

Lesson 30

SPOILER!!: balloons

SPOILER!!: palazzo

SPOILER!!: gas station

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote