Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 02:02 AM   #161 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Third Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Mamie nodded along as Ashley talked about the forest burning. Yes, she'd heard about that. She did not realize Ashley had been involved. "That sounds really scary. I'm glad everybody is okay," she said. She twiddled with the couple of sickles in her pocket for her own snack as Ashley started eating an apple.

"Do you know where is good for snacks here?" she asked. She had not stopped for any sustenance last summer, when her parents brought her to do her first school shopping.
"Yeah well, they were all okay after they had a stay at the hospital wing." Coming out of that forest, she wouldn't exactly call any of them okay. Mental exhaustion, dizziness, burns, smoke inhalation, headaches, anything you could possibly imagine happening when you were possessed and on fire. She thought about the girl's food-related question. "Dunno. I usually bring my own muggle food. Probably all of the places are good. I would just stay away from like, fizzy popcorn, and anything that you don't know the ingredients of. Did you know that calming droughts have frog slime in them? I learned that the other day." It was... gross.