View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
"As you wish!" Leo started right away grabbing the cone and heading towards the ice cream. With a flick of his wand the scoop was heading towards them and scooping out the ice cream as he held the cone. "Are you here visiting or do you enjoy the shopping here often?" He had been the owner for awhile, but if he was being honest he didn't know too many people, he liked to just stick with his businesses.

Moving towards the counter again he handed over the ice cream. "I do hope you enjoy." He smiled and tapped the register a few times for the total.
Feeling like a child again as she watched the ice cream scoop, Isabella almost didn't realize that he had asked her a question. "Only visiting," she said, with a firm nod. The longer she spent in university, the more likely she thought she would move to Europe once she graduated, maybe even London to be near one of her brothers, but she didn't need to share that. "My brother works at the ministry," she explained. "I am staying with him for the summer...I am sure you will see me again."

She took the cone with one hand, then dug out the coins for the total on the register and handed them to the man. She was pretty sure she'd done the math correctly. "Thank you, very much," she said. She took a lick of the ice cream. "Mmm, it's delicious!"