View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default wow, it's a party! WELCOME, HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK! STAY A WHILE.
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Classroom Trashers & Violet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Was it terrible that this sort of figure was among the variety that Josh was better equipped to speak to? Probably, but in the moment the sixth year wasn't thinking about that...he was thinking more about doing the right thing. "Actually...there is, professor," he replied, wetting his lips and swallowing thickly to try and quench the dryness that had suddenly taken ahold of his mouth and throat. "It's not right that Bern---adette burden the blame...when she didn't act alone."

Deep breath. Less than five words, Miller.

"I performed the Glisseo, professor. I encourage things by purposefully misinterpreting your words in class and letting my competitive nature get the better of me. So..." Eeeeeeerm. "Guess it is the both of us you need to have that meeting with. Professor. Sir. Professor Schmoe, sir."

Okay so still more than five words but not as bad as it could have been.

Should he add that he had the intention of apologizing to Avalon and, er, whatever the younger Slytherin's name was? Probably...but he was also trying not to run his mouth in an already tense situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oh, Josh. Bernie was SUPER grateful for him right now because Schmoe was kind of.....scaring her?! He wasn't being all bumbly and anyway ANYWAY AnYwAY as usual; he was just.... serious??? And direct?? So she stood with her hands folded behind her back, edging away from the door handle slightly so Schmoe could reach it. She did her best to appear contrite all the while.

"We did scheme together, sir," she admitted when Josh was done, adding a few nods to emphasize just how CORRECT he was. "We--- we were both REALLY concerned for Earth's environment AND your classroom environment especially, and I KNOW we got carried away and we're terribly sorry about it and and and--- I'll, um, I'll explain inside."

Bernie zipped her lips as a younger Slytherin girl popped up then. She didn't need to hear this too, did she?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet had really wanted to talk to Professor Schmoe about something, something important, but when she approached his office, it seemed like there was a whole mob of students waiting to see him. Should she wait in line or something? No, she didn't want anyone to ask her why she was there, she was embarrassed about it enough to begin with. This was a bad idea, if she just kept walking by nonchalantly, maybe no one would notice that she had been heading here.

Finneas did not know what he ought to expect from Mr. Miller (it was always a toss up with this particular young man), but evidently the Gryffindor had something quite important to say. So Finneas paused, allowing for it.

Ah.

"Very well then," his head was throbbing. Discipline was not his strong suit. "Please step inside, both of you," once he got this door open. He jiggled the nob a little bit more with the key, before--Ah, yes. Open sesame. Good. He pushed it open, waiting for the two Gryffindors to step inside first. He was already starting to brace himself for Bernadette's more detailed explanation. Whatever it was she had to say, he knew it would be a mouthful. Always was.

Just before he closed the door, he noticed the young Slytherin. "Ms. Blackthorne, I will be with you momentarily. Unless....? You also have an urgent matter to discuss?" If she also helped Bernadette turn his classroom into a warzone, then so help him Merlin. When would this day END?

SPOILER!!: Nemesis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Nem smiled brightly in an 'aren't we just the best of buds sharing a fun joke' kind of way, which tipped just ever so slightly into 'untold horrors' territory, just for Schmoe No You Didn't's benefit. Uneasy? Around Nemesis? How sad.

"Brought you something, sir," they said, holding up the package that Schmoe was looking at with his shifty sloth eyes, and stepping over to slide it onto the first available space on the guy's desk for him to tear into at his earliest convenience. Or carefully unwrap and refold the paper for later use. He seemed the type. "A token of my appreciation. Sometimes in the summer we go around to those old muggle junk shops, with all that vintage stuff. And I saw this, in your real house colours and everything, and thought 'why not', and grabbed it for you." With the package delivered, Nem zeroed in on one of the beanbag chairs and dropped into it with a flump. "It was wicked cheap, so no worries on that score. Thought it might be fun for you to have outside your office, for visitors or whatever." So thoughtful, right?

Exactly how much of that was true? Listen, don't even worry about it.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Schmoe was smiling right back in a 'trying not to cry as I watch my life flash right before my eyes' kind of way. His beady eyes moving from one corner of the room to another. Subtle beads of sweat decorating his forehead. And in this moment, Schmoe was infinite.

It took him a moment, a really, really long moment, before he smiled even bigger? A? Gift? This was......... mildly concerning very touching? "Oho!" He made an attempt at wiggling closer to his desk where Nemesis had set down the package. If only he could manage to loosen his arm from the cage of yarn. That's what he was currently working on as he looked up once again for some feelting eye contact. "Thank you for thinking of me."

AHA! His hand was FREEEEEE and with it, he attempted to open the package. It was a lot harder than one would think. "How was your summer?" Small talk. He could do that. "And, er, how is Ezra doing?

He wiggled his fingers a little bit, managing a small tear in the wrapping. YELLOW. It was heartwarming (and a little concerning) that Nemesis remembered such details of Finneas' life.

SPOILER!!: Minjae
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
If he had set another jukebox on fire, this would have been the last place he'd be at. And speaking of jukeboxes, the sixth year had noticed that that one was still out of order. Had he not fixed it yet? Or couldn't he find a new one? Maybe they were really expensive....if that was the case the Hufflepuff had no problem paying for a new one. Perks of being a rich kid.

While he was looking around, taking in the details of the room, Minjae walked closer to the desk and looked at the professor when he heard the shuffling of paper. There was so much stuff piled on the desk that even after tidying it didn't make any difference.... "My father would have said 'A tidy desk is a tidy mind' right about now " he said.

Turning to one of the bean-bags, the Hufflepuff looked at them for a second or two. As comfortable as they were, he preferred a good sturdy chair. Gaming chairs were the best by the way. Still, he was not one to complain so he lowered himself down on to the bean-bag on the left and .....slid halfway down to the ground.

Awkwardly trying to pull himself up on the bean-bag, Minjae's ears turned a bright red color as he finally positioned himself on the seat but he wasn't comfortable. This thing made him look way too short as well T_T "Do you have a normal chair?" he asked as he stood up again.

"Ha, ha," Finneas managed an uneasy sort of laugh. Trying to tidy his desk was a useless task, unfortunately. Somehow it always ended up with a pile of things and stuff ontop of it. No matter what he did to fix the issue, the things and stuff kept proliferating. It was the miracle of life! "Your father sounds like a smart man." Not that Finneas wasn't one of those, but errr..... Genius comes in all shades.

He watched with an unsettling smile as Mr. Yoon sat on and subsequently slid off one of the beanbags.

He paused momentarily to try and shuffle the papers a little more, but eventually gave up. "Err... Well, Mr. Yoon, that's quite the loaded question. Normal is a subjective term, after all. Who is to say that what is normal to you is normal to me?" In other words: No. "The beanbags are very comfortable! I get nothing but compliments. Maybe errr... Give it another chance? Otherwise... Er... You can er.. Feel free to stand?"

You are Lemon!