View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 02:29 AM   #79 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
You are so darn talented!
Aw, thanks, Suzy <3<3 Thanks for coming in to look at my stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natekka View Post
I love how you roll and I love your style! I especially love the railway bridge and secret garden pieces. They really have their own magic.
How I rooooooll lol <3. I'm so pleased with the railway bridge, since the tutorial seemed so advanced at the time. I feel like I might try the garden door again with some of the new stuffs I've learned to see if I can get a little more variegation in the coloring, but it's kind of MAGIC right now.

Lesson 27: Hi Friends, thanks for visiting!

SPOILER!!: Greenhouse

SPOILER!!: Balcony

SPOILER!!: Arch

I really and truly do love having you guys visit and comment, so thanks to those who take the time to stop by <3. I dunno what to tell you anymore, except that these are more drawings from reference photos I found online. Pictures with a lot of greenery (or the same color, whatever it is) are hard to show much texture, distance, and shadow. If I had to do it again, I probably wouldn't have been brave enough to try that greenhouse, but it's so so so pretty and I wanted to try.

Also, these photos are like 2x as big as the actual paintings, so... I need to figure out how to resize for the future.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote