View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 01:41 AM   #68 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
I legitimately thought this was a place where wanna-be artists like myself would go... but then BAM I'm hit with a series of amazing talent everything I've seen is gorgeous! The sense you need to have to come up with those doodles, wow :3
It definitely started it's life as a thread for me to show my dabblings, and still is, but I sort of hope that the thread now feels like a place where people can watch what I've learned and tried out and come to believe that anyone is capable of learning. If I am... anyone really is. <3<3

Lesson 22: Follow the Leader

SPOILER!!: Rainbow Row

SPOILER!!: the blue hills

So now that I've exhausted all my September prompts, I thought I might share my current project. I've been inspired to try to work on a specific skill set for the month of November, in this case working on landscapes and scenic vignettes. Ultimately, I've always wanted to keep a sketchbook when I travel, and I want to develop the skills to be able to capture what I see.

Anyway, one of the first things I did was look for tutorials on Youtube and Pinterest that I could follow to develop some new skills. Here are two early ones.

tl;dr these are my versions of tutorials, so very much not original concepts.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote