Thread: Mysteries: Love Chamber
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 08:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Adam & Catherina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He didn’t much care for the name Tiffany, but he knew better than to say that aloud. After all they weren’t his children and he had no say in the matter. Instead he gave the barrel of pus a swirl, listened and then put the cover back on, giving it a few good whaps with his fist to close it. He ignored both women's reaction to the Bubotuber pus. He knew it smelled (he had a pretty sensitive sense of smell himself) hence why he had suggested they back up. ”Because,” Adam answered Catherina’s question, even though it wasn’t directed to him. ” Airey asked fur an updated infentory.” Because apparently the one he had conducted before the holidays wasn’t good enough. He pushed the barrel back into it’s place. ” Laurel do you mind recorting down zat it vas full.” He wasn’t going to go near the pen right now. He was still mad at it. And yes, some did seem to be missing...

He wiped his hands on the corner of his coat and then pushed some hair out of his eyes. ” I am done. Are you ready fur our meeting vith Airey?” he asked Laurel. They didn’t have one scheduled, but that had been the reason she had come by right? Maybe he had misunderstood her. After all, Catherina had popped up not long into their conversation and he had been mad at his translation quill. He might have misunderstood her in his anger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
"Well that is unfortunate" Catherina replied at Adam's explanation on Airey's request for an updated inventory. Maybe Airey forgot what Bubotuber puss smelled like and was entirely unsympathetic to the people who had to encounter it.

"Well, if you guys have an appointment with Airey, I'd hate to delay you" She said with a smile. It was probably time to head back to the Hall of Prophecy. It had been left empty for far too long. "I have to get back into the Hall now anyway."

"No, of course not Adam." Laurel murmured as she took up the pen and paper from off the floor and scribbled down that the bubotuber barrel was full on the inventory parchment. She was relieved when the lid was closed on the barrel because the smell the pus oozed out felt like it incased eveything. Laurel silently listened as Adam explained to Catherina the purpose of his actions. Interjecting she added to Catherina. "I've done inventory of the orbs and prophecies and other valuable documents in the prophecy hall too." And she was deeply concerned of her findings, but not surprised. Both her cards and crystal ball had predicted this. It was serious.

Turning to Adam she nodded "Yes, let's go with haste and see Airey. This can't wait." If their boss had other appointments then they needed to be canceled. This was acute and concerning. Looking to Catherina she smiled. "I'll see you later, It was nice meeting you Catherina, i have a strong feeling that you'll be an asset to our department." And with that Laurel turned and started to walk to the chambers exit.