Thread: Mysteries: Love Chamber
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 06:55 AM   #28 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Text Cut: Adam & Catherina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
” I did. I vent home undt visited mein vater. Spent time vit Sita.” Lots of time with Zita; time he very much enjoyed. He’d been missing her the last few days, and perhaps their was a slight sadness in his voice. It didn’t last long as he could sense had had made Laurel smile with his joke. Still, while she had a point, things had seemed a bit off in Level 9 without her. He shrugged it off as merely the lack of her constant presence. ”I am glad you are back. Undt your Christmas? How is ze baby? Husbent?” Because he had no idea she had had triplets.

”Help? Of course-“ He just needed to check the Bubotuber pus, and put things back and then he was all hers. Well, add pleasantries with Catherina to the list too. He had the feeling that he had almost smacked someone. He busied himself with pulling the barrel of Bubotuber pus out while the ladies talked about the Hall of Prophecy. ”Are you a seer too?” he asked Catherina. He was about to pop open the barrel when he paused. Perhaps he’d spent too much time with his girlfriend, but he had the feeling the ladies would not like to see or smell the contents of what he was about to open. ” Infentory. Undt you both probably vant to schtep out fur a moment.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
She hadn't minded almost being smacked. Honestly! She just hoped she didn't offend Adam by evading his handshake(?)

At his question, the blonde Unspeakable shook her head "Nah, unfortunately not. Just incredibly in tune to the messages from the universe" She explained half jokingly "But I'm more really more inclined towards potions making." She wasn't going into the whole detail of how the only position available when she applied was the one at the Hall of Prophecies.

At the sight of the bottle he was holding, Catherina crinkled her nose. She couldn't see if the bottle had a label, but its contents looked nasty enough as it was. "Is that....pus?" She guessed, her face contorting into a grimace.

"It sounds like you had a wonderful break Adam." Laurel really meant it. She was genuinely happy for Adam to have found his right woman in Zita. If only some of her other relatives would do so too. Maybe she should do some more love divining on their behalf? In secret of course or they’d get testy with her. The proud mother glow was probably radiating out her as she beamed broadly. "I’m glad to be back too. The triplets are growing and healthy. Aaron is good, he is starting back on level 7 too today, and our christmas was good, but trying to get three toddlers to sleep at the same time is a challenge." Laurel was still a bit sleep deprived, but hopefully it would get better eventually. She let her gaze wander past Adam to the potions shelves and barrels while she listened curiously to Catherina’s answer. It was a pity that she wasn’t a seer.

"Well you’re welcome to divine the messages of the universe with me anytime you want Catherina." Laurel offered with a kind smile before she gave the barrel Adam was standing in front of a curious glance. Knowing him it was probably best to heed his advice. Moving several steps backwards and few extra too, just for safety. The substance looked awful for lack of better word. "Why do you need to open that Adam?"