Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 12:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Mentioned everyone ^^
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Ah and there was the rest of his staff rolling in. Not a moment too soon as he assumed the students would be there any minute. Piers arriving was confirmation enough of that. Malachi nodded his response to Gabi and Finneas's greetings, his eyes fixed on the Gryffindor table.

"Oh yes, brilliant summer." He replied to Eris. "Thoroughly enjoyed grounding my son for being an eager teenager. I look forward to what will come this term." Did he sound less than enthused? It was because he was.

"What're we looking at this year with the First Years?" He asked as Piers fell into his seat. "Any we already need to hide the sugar from? Any we need to clear a permanent cell in the dungeons for?" He liked to be prepared. It helped. "Dungeons I expect you to try using this term, Finneas." It certainly couldn't hurt. Malachi looked over to Gabi, the newly minted head of Slytherin House. "He's not wrong...some...special students down there in the dungeons." Some he was on the verge of asking not to come back but there was no need to dampen the excitement on the first night back.

The man's lips quirked upward in a half smile at William's comment. "The younger we get them, the more running around we can leave to them." And with that, he leaned over to give June a small wave. She'd be fine. This was fine.

Ah and THERE was Cassie. He'd been wondering why the table was so quiet. The Headmaster was about to nod his agreement to her latter comment of it always being good to be back...until his eyes fell again to Gryffindor table where he found someone already testing his patience. "It was." He grumbled instead, reaching for his wand and casting sonorus. He would not walk all the way down there because a child decided they were above the law. "If you all would excuse the intrusion." Ahem. ""Charlotte Rivers, you have 10 minutes to get changed into uniform or you will remain in your dorm and spend the night cleaning Professor Williamson's stables. Why you decided you needed to be the first rule breaker of the term is beyond me. Be quick before I make a proper example of you."

There. Now where was he?

Ah, yes. Malachi looked to his staff again. "I don't mean to start us off on ominious terms but have any of you noticed anything strange? Anyone sneaking around who shouldn't be?"

Since being back, the man couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched and it left the hairs on the back of his neck permanently raised. Creepy.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.