Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 12:24 AM   #123 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Yes, for now. I haven't decided whether or not I will be returning this term." Qetsiyah tried not to scuff and even held back somewhat of a small laugh. "It has nothing to do with being 'cut out' for Hogwarts," she replied, lifting her hands to use air quotes when she said 'cut out'. "My education, career path and level of comfort come above all else. As does where I decide to remain living after the summer comes to an end." These were all very important aspects of her decision making and she had yet come to a figure out what she would be doing.

Why did everything this girl say sound like she was being extremely judgemental? Even a question as simple as 'where she hung-out while at Hogwarts' made it sound like she was doing something wrong. It was beginning to really frustrate her but she choose not to dwell on it and answered anyhow. "The courtyard, the pond or lake, the room of requirement, the kitchen, empty corridors, the music room, astronomy tower, my common room." The list could go on and on. Especially in terms of this past year when the magic was gone and everyone was transparent and the sky had been all shades of reds and purples. Her break-up with Adrien had also played a small part in where she had spent her time as well for a short while.

With each step forward, Qets grow more impatient. She couldn't wait to be holding her yummy popcorn and be on her way to wherever she decided to go next. A small nod was all Aboli was given in reply to the comment on boring names, Qetsiyah was anything but boring. Even her middle name, Marika wasn't all that boring. When it came to names hers was a good one. "Confetti Popcorn. It's my go to snack when I need something sweet while I'm around this place." Unless she went to the candy shop or for ice cream that is. "Pickle?" There was a slight crinkle of her nose. "Umm, no thanks. I think I'll pass." Nothing against pickles. In fact she loved them but not in popcorn form.

Weeeelllll wasn't SHE miss formal and THOUGHTFUL. Aboli just nodded, thinking that was a whole lot of effort to think about where to go BEFORE going to Uni. She didn't want to think like that until at least after Christmas...her future and all that. "What do you want to be, then? Career-wise, I mean?" she asked curiously with a raised, pronounced eyebrow. It was probably the first genuine question she had asked during the whole duration of this conversation.

"What house are you in????" And if she said Slytherin, Aboli would feel REALLY blind and a little stupid. But then again, this girl didn't know her, either, so.....she would feel dumb too, maybe. Maybe. The school was so big, she could understand not knowing someone from another house, especially if they were in a different year, but the same HOUSE. That would be sad.

And confetti popcorn sounded pretty good, Aboli had to admit, but she wasn't sure she would ever be in the mood for something that sweet. She was usually more into savory snacks anyway. "Well. Your loss. And more pickle popcorn for me, then." She shrugged.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin