Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 11:02 PM   #120 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Was that this girls favorite word? Interesting. It seemed like it to Qets. Whether or not Aboli was actually interested in skateboarding or not was still slightly unclear. Not that it even mattered honestly. It was what it was... and right now all that it was, was conversation.

Did she still go there? Technically, yes. "For now." Until she decided on where she would rather attend. Now that was the decision of the century. It made her almost sick to her stomach just considering her options. It was much to hard to choose. "Mm, I've been around." She hadn't hid for the past four terms. Besides lessons she had a handful of places she tended to frequent. Chances were those places probably weren't very high up on the slightly older girls list. And if they were... well then they must not have noticed one another.

As for her name, well she knew it was a mouthful but she loved it. "M' that might be so but it's mine and I'm happy with it." Never once met another person with her name. She kept the handshake simple but firm, noting Aboli's gloved hands but choosing not to question it.

The line was moving again and as she moved forward once more she found herself only one person away from being able to get her snack of choice.
The desire to be a pill was too strong. Aboli couldn't help it. She just COULDN'T, and she couldn't place why it was THIS girl she was going to be one with, but she merely smiiiiirked and nodded. "OOoooh for now? Not cut out for Hogwarts, then? Not many are." She shrugged and tried to aloof as she glanced around them at the diminishing line. "Unless it's for a decent reason or something." Maybe the girl was moving. Gets-see-uh, did she say? "Well where do you usually hang out at at school, then? Outside? You seem like an outside kinda' girl. Noting WRONG with that, of course," she shrugged again and looked back in front of her at the girl as they moved up.

"What are you going to get? And of course! Who wants a boring name like...Susan or...Alison or something..." Aboli liked her own name, too. Her middle name she could go without, but she had to admit that when she said her entire name aloud, it had a very nice ring to it. Aboli Solomon Song. "So, Gets - " she was trying to say the girl's name right - "I should convince you to try the pickle ones. They're weird, but AMAZING."

She had gotten them before, and they were weird indeeeed. Acquired taste. Some might not like them, but she would love to see a stranger try them and THEN witness their face whether they liked them or not.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin