Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 12:51 PM   #119 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Aboli thought skateboarding sounded nice in theory; in practice, however, she did not think she had what it took to balance like that on anything that would roll right out from under her feet. "Interesting," was all she said in reply to the 'comes with the territory' remark. Hmph. She didn't quite know what else to say.

"Do you like....still go there? Because you really don't look familiar. Then again, I only just started there recently," she shrugged and tousled her hair a bit. It was down for now, but soon she was thinking of putting it up because it made her shoulders hot and sweaty, and she hated the feeling of sticky hair on her skin. Or was it...sticky skin on her hair???? Blegh. "That's quite a name...then again, I can't talk. I'm Aboli." She held out her hand with a smirk, her gloved hand grasping the other girl's.

All blondes sort of looked alike after a bit, too, Aboli found. That was the beauty of being naturally brunette!
Was that this girls favorite word? Interesting. It seemed like it to Qets. Whether or not Aboli was actually interested in skateboarding or not was still slightly unclear. Not that it even mattered honestly. It was what it was... and right now all that it was, was conversation.

Did she still go there? Technically, yes. "For now." Until she decided on where she would rather attend. Now that was the decision of the century. It made her almost sick to her stomach just considering her options. It was much to hard to choose. "Mm, I've been around." She hadn't hid for the past four terms. Besides lessons she had a handful of places she tended to frequent. Chances were those places probably weren't very high up on the slightly older girls list. And if they were... well then they must not have noticed one another.

As for her name, well she knew it was a mouthful but she loved it. "M' that might be so but it's mine and I'm happy with it." Never once met another person with her name. She kept the handshake simple but firm, noting Aboli's gloved hands but choosing not to question it.

The line was moving again and as she moved forward once more she found herself only one person away from being able to get her snack of choice.

You are Bread!