Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 08:34 PM   #86 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
they are so beautiful jenn, SO BEAUTIFUL
YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
hihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it has been AGES but i've been stalking this whole time fyi BUT NOW I'M HERE TO REQUEST which is very exciting !!!!!!

What is your name? ariana or ariferrari (which i am still trying to make happen)
What do you want? good question, uhhhh could i have a PP & Sig?
What are the sizes for your graphics? all artistic liberty is yours in this regard
What images do you want on them? faceclaim is Harley Elise Chapman, a lot of her photos have some funky crops so i figured it might just be more helpful to give you the whole album rather than picking a couple of photos to share. (that being said, here are some of my favorites but im not attached to any of 'em: X X X )
What do you want your graphics to say? Any combination of the following is g:
Kinsay Cassandra James
Kinsay James
Kizzy James
Kiz!
First Year
Year One
Gryffindor
Any colors you want or don't want? bright 'n colorful is preferred over anything dark for this lil bean
Other?Anything else you want to add? Not really!! Her vibe is quiet sort of stubborn, follow the leader, grass stains on jeans, chasing fireflies around the garden, capitalizing on being smol 'n cute, and bedtime stories. idk if this is helpful but yolo??
How are you feeling today? i'm a lil tired but chuggin along otherwise. HOW ARE YOU?
AriFerrari you've been queued my beautiful ♥ (WE'RE GONNA MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I SUPPORT THIS) I hope you get lots of rest cause you deserve it I'm good. Just tired but i think that's a side effect of being an adult? which is gross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
What is your name? Bazinga/Ali
What do you want? a set would be great
What are the sizes for your graphics? SS sizes
What images do you want on them? I am having an awful time with pictures on my kids Chromebook (my laptop died) Her FC is Peyton List so anything from her younger years.
What do you want your graphics to say? Gemma Kitridge, Hufflepuff
Any colors you want or don't want? I don't have a preference
Other?Anything else you want to add? Not really!
How are you feeling today? Nervous tbh, we start back to school tomorrow.

If the picture thing is an issue because I didn't have links, please let me know and I"ll try to get this thing to save.
Ali ♥ No worries on getting pics. I'll gather them. I hope the first day back was okay. Please make sure you stay safe with everything going on *sends love from a safe distance* you've been added to the queue

mansa ♥ it's been a long time. but it's certainly nice to see you back here in my shop with first year graphics!! Always exciting I hope you like these. If any adjustments need to be made, feel free to just send your order back holla.

Photos!: mansa; pick up

bio pic:

queue;;
temporarily doing an unlimited queue
• Ariferrari - pp + sig
• Ali - set
open

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...