Thread: Street Vendors
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 01:23 AM   #115 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
He had lost his siblings. Today was just going swimmingly. First -he had forgotten that he had agreed to meet up with friends but then had promised to help his siblings out in Diagon Alley. He had successfully double booked himself and NOW he had lost them. Insert a mental facepalm. He sighed. Greeeeaaaaat. He was surely going to be grounded by the end of the day if things like this continued to happen. And then that would be the end to all of his plans to visit friends in the States and see a surfing competition.

Okay so maybe Noah was overreacting. He slowed his pace as he passed some of the street stalls, enjoying the smells of food coming from various stalls. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? Evan was a sharp cookie. Surely he had found his way back to Florean's which had become their agreed upon meeting place.

Slowing his pace, he wondered if his brother decided to stop and get a bite to eat. "Evan?" he called out but his voice didn't carry so then he began starting to ask a couple of people if they had seen his younger brother. "Have you seen a small boy that looks like me? He's about..." He moved his hand horizontally the tip of his shoulder to three inches below. "ye heigh?" Gosh. He probably looked ridiculous right now.
Why was she here? She stopped and looked around, how did she even get here? She had been walking and daydreaming, thinking about poka dots and how poka dots would look fun on the grass and in the sky. Now she was standing here in front of vendors and oh was that a shiny necklace someone was selling?

As she hurried over towards it she stopped when someone said a name, "Polo" giggling to herself a bit, she knew he didn't say Marco, but couldn't it work that way too. Then he was describing someone and Gemma realized he was lost or the other person was. Going a little closer she gave a small smile, "Maybe he is just hiding? I mean I hide from my brother all the time. Have you checked under the tables? I mean is it your brother or a dog?" Maybe he lost his pet. That might actually be harder.