Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 06:35 PM   #78 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Jennn! It's perfect! I love it thank you so much

Edit: I realize it says everything instead of every that's my bad I did this before I went to work. *face palms* I'm SO sorry Jenn my bad it's ok though my fault!
Sorry for the mistake! But I've gone ahead and fixed it here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Hai, Jenn! Gonna grab one of your avvies from the BP grab bag heheh I love them *sprinkles with love and cookie crumbs*
how did you know cookie crumbs are my fave? absolutely adore you, you perfect human being ♥ Steal away and lemme steal you and keep you forever okay?

Chellliiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ Sorry for the delay but I've finally finished your request. I struggled a bit with the text so there are two options and a no text option if that's the route you wanna go. I hope you like these. If there's anything that requires alteration... i didn't make these so take your complaints elsewhere, said every customer service worker ever just let me know and I'd be happy to fix it.
Photos!: chellie; pick up

queue;;
temporarily doing an unlimited queue
open
open

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...