View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 01:34 AM   #52 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

SPOILER!!: I realized I left y'all hanging
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
EEEEEERN! These are so cute I think I've seen this movie ONCE and I barely remember it - it must have showed up on the Disney Channel at some point and I had it on as BGM or something. I love your experimentation with text
I fully expect you to see this movie and report back IMMEDIATELY STAT. And I like how you can always tell when I"m TRYING SOMETHING OUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
ok 2 things
first thing i love this movie and i recall watching it in theaters and watching it countless times after and the avvies are so fun and creative just like the movie itself and i will probably steal one to wear v soon

second thing i'm taking another emperors new groove avvie because they are love

thank you and good day
I'm so glad you love this movie too! It feels like one of those movies that people don't even know exists, and it's SO funny and makes me cry a little and yeah. It needs more love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
WOW! These graphics are amazing

Also - you guys have inspired me to start a Disney marathon - Meet the Robinsons - haven't seen that film in YEARS. What a fun film
Report back! Did it live up to your memories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momentai View Post
Ah, it's so awesome to see you guys still making amazing graphics! Such a great concept as well.

Also, absolute A+ on The Emperor's New Groove set - it's one of my favourite Disney movies.
TAYLOR. That's all. TAYLOR.

"In Ancient Polynesia, when a terrible curse incurred by the Demigod Maui reaches Moana's island, she answers the Ocean's call to seek out the Demigod to set things right."
e x a m p l e s

Photos!: 37 avatars

PROCLAMATION FROM THE PRINCESS
I love this movie. Unequivocally. I've been hesitant to try to do a set for Moana because it's SO SO SO blue, and I didn't think I could do the gorgeousness of this movie justice. But hey... I'm a glutton for punishment.

Anyway, I don't feel like I have to pitch this movie to anyone or explain why I love it, because it's recent enough that it lives in all of our short term memories. Parents of small children know all the songs by heart. Some adults with no children (me) know some of those songs too. But even though I don't have to sell you on how great this movie is, I do want to sell you on how special I think it is. A Disney princess story that is a hero's quest, rather than a romance. An animated movie where the creative team spent years researching culture and mythology of the South Pacific, where they cast actors of South Pacific descent to voice the parts... it's just a lovely lovely effort. And I canNOT express strongly enough the chills I get when Moana accepts Te Kā and restores Te Fiti.

Also I wanted to make like 30 more graphics, but there was SO MUCH BLUE and also making graphics just because I'm obsessed with Moana's hair and Maui's manbun is not really doing any of us a favor.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote