Thread: International Cooperation Offices for Employees
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 12:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Jessica
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
With all the looming STUFF going on in the Wizarding World, Jessica had found there was nEVER a dull or down day at Level Five. Being a publicist had been quite hectic, but it was NOTHING compared to this kind of hectic. Major legal issues could result...relations could be TORN if things were not done in a timely, polite, and appropriate manner.

Jessica loved it.

She had her daily cup of coffee in her hand as she dropped her bag under her desk and glanced around to see if anyone had arrived yet. They sure were busy, and much to her glee they were currently working cloooosely with the Mysteries. More of a reason to go bother David Truebridge. But was there actual reason for HER to be down there? Hmmm.

Adam was overdue for renewing his work Visa. He’d received the information a few weeks ago, but hadn’t had the chance to stop by Level 5 in order to get it fixed. In fact, now that he had a personal life outside of the ministry, he tried to spend as little of his time here as possible. Still, the paperwork needed to be completed or else he might have to return to Germany.

So here he was, on level 5 to hoping this process wouldn’t take too long because he had a potion brewing down in Mysteries. ”Entschuldigen Sie,“ (Excuse me) He said in German to the first person he found, because surely someone on this floor should know the language right? Or perhaps there were translation charms? Eh, maybe he should switch back to English. “I need to extend mein vork FISA.” He hoped the need for help was implied in his tone.