Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 10:54 PM   #93 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default pardon me, coming through, overdue catchup
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Holy snitch, Kaiser was here. It was Kaiser. Kaiser his friend. His friend who disappeared but was HERE. This place of all the places in the entire flipping world. Right. H e r e.

Did Kenzie SEE?

It took him a second after Kaiser had let go before he did and only because the Minister himself was talking to him, to them, to--whoa whoa whoa. Kaiser was his personal assistant?? The universe had conspired in the right way for once and put them in the same office?? He could faint. If Kodee Chosen wasn't such an obviously manly type man, he might even have cried. This had just become the most perfect night in existence--in the last few months at least. Finally, something was going right.

Sweet Merlin on toast the minister. Minister Charles. There. Not yelling or angry or about to kick him out. Kodee sorta not so subtly gestured for Kenzie to come over. Who cared about a PLANT when the man that ran the wizarding world was WINKING at him??????

"Yes, sir." Kodee said at once. Not missing a beat. If the wink was any indication of things--if getting this job was any indication of things--Minister Charles was not holding his internship against him...much and after that talk with his parents, he sorta felt like he had a lot to prove this go around.

Even more so when his own boss man came over, the SECOND most powerful man in the wizarding world. Look at him, here toasting the new year with these kinds of people. Who'd have thunkit? "Mr. Fletcher." See? Professional. He could do that.

"Is the plant the thing that goes wrong this year?" He asked. Pardon him, Hogwarts had gotten him used to near death experiences and last year there were PRISON OUTBREAKS. He was ready, okay?? Trained for this for the last 7 or so years.

"Kaiser, mate, we gotta grab lunch this week. Maybe we grab lunch while we grab their lunches." He was flexible and could multitask not really.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.