Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 12:27 AM   #86 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default Mentions of Louise, Oliver, Penny, Vincent, and Alba
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Arabella smiled at Louise's compliment. Oh Arabella knew she looked good but hearing a compliment from her best friend was the highest praise indeed. She glanced around the greenhouse, thoroughly participating in her favourite activity. People watching. She noted Louise's glance at a woman who seemed to be waiting to approach the group. Smart, she thought, as she noticed a man join her. Hm... Maybe she ought to have done that instead of going to greet her family and friends so quickly. Hmm.. That may have been a better move.

The kiss that Alba gave the handsome man (Vincent) didn't go unnoticed. She watched the two interact before leaning over to Louise. "Y'know I think there more friends... I got this strange feeling about it, y'know?" she suggested. "We should still get drinks regardless. Do some intel." Live a little dangerously, Louise, but act innocently while doing so?

Then an interesting pair approached them. Arabella remained silent, taking in the brother and sister pair before them. She nodded when Louise spoke explaining that they were career girls before romance. Well... now Arabella was. She had gone back to her old self prior to meeting.... She pushed that thought away from her as she thought of her ex. He was happy and she should be happy for him which she was... but moments like these made her unhappy. The woman turned out to be Penelope who was apologizing for the man (whose name turned out to be Oliver). She gave them both a kind smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Penelope, and Oliver," she nodded her head towards them very civilly and extended a hand to them. "I'm Arabella Morgenstern. I'm a IUMO Junior Investigator in the MLE Department." She was not expecting to he paused when Oliver asked if they had met before. Umm.. She looked... familiar? At first, she thought it was some lame pick-up line before she analyzed his face, noting his eyes. AH. She'd never forget eyes like those. They were was just something about his eyes... Something playful that she knew she wouldn't forget.

Her own golden hazel eyes widened when he seemed to recognize her. "I did attend that meeting that is correct," she nodded. "You do look familiar. I think we sat next to each other." Her cheeks flushed pink when she realized how rude not recognizing him could have come across. "[/b]Sorry for not recognizing you sooner. We were going to grab a drink. Do you want to come with us?[/b]"