Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 07:53 PM   #75 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

Oliver was here to mingle and get acquainted with his new place of employment and an orientation was a good time as any to do that, but he was a little nervous. He did not come with a date, but he did however thankfully have his sister; Penelope on his arm. He was dressed up in a suit for the night, but the tie was already starting to irritate him. Raising a hand to loosen it, he grimaced a little as they stepped into the greenhouse. Oliver’s eyes went immediately to the star flower of the night. "What is that flower called sis? I know it starts with a c and sounds morbid." Looking around the room, he detected some good looking females as well as the refreshments table. "Penny, shall we go get ourselves some drinks and snacks before we take a closer look at the plants?" That was the point of choice of venue right? Starting to move across the floor Oliver fell in step behind two women (Louise and Arabella) with linked arms that were chattering like women do with their best pals in front of him and he couldn't help, but overhear what the black haired one was saying to the other one. Not being able to resist the urge to butt into their conversation he asked them with curious smile. "Why do you need to find a guy's? Don't you two beautiful ladies already have long time boyfriends waiting for you at home?"

SPOILER!!: Airey & Anya

Laurel headed into the greenhouse wishing that she could skip it all together but it was mandatory so here she was but not feeling the party mood. Dressed in a silvery dotted dress for the evening the blond unspeakable quickly scanned off the room, noting the giant flower. Her husband was nowhere in sight since she had lost him by the coats so Laurel headed towards the only familiar faces in the room meaning Airey and Anya off by the refreshments table. Coming to a stop near them she plastered on charming smile as eyed up the selection of drinks on offer. "Good evening Airey and Anya! I'm glad for a night without vortex talk arent you? Have you seen any cheese straws anywhere? Or some apple cider?" She had an urge for some, which was weird because usually she disliked them as much as she did brocoli. Turning to look at the giant flower or really all the flowers in the greenhouse she wondered if any of them were touchable.

Penelope had looped her arm around her twin brother’s elbow as they made their way into the ministry event. Looking over at him she just watched as he tried to loosen his tie, her blue eyes flicked to the flower he was indicating and shrugged. “Chla...something” she paused looked again “clematis or columbine, I’m not sure” she shrugged and grinned at him. The venue was great, the flowers, the scent of the soil everything reminded her of herbology classes.

Penny looked at the girls for a moment, her eyes lingering on Arabella and Louise’ outfits. They looked so put together for this little winter garden party. It was nice, refreshing really. The young womans eyes did linger on the women before glacing around. Oh, there were a lot of attractive people here and she would loooooove to meet all of them. “Oliver,” she laughed as he asked Louise and Arabella if they had long-term boyfriends waiting for them. “I’ve told you its always fine to look, I mean I did when I was with that guy Carter back in school,” sure, Carter had eventually cheated on her but that made it almost better. Turning to the girls she smiled, “I’m sorry about this one, I’m Penelope, its nice to meet you two” she smiled at them.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________