View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 01:01 AM   #53 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
hi ern. love you. first of all, the ink + watercolor flowers are so super cool. i hope you do make some homemade cards like that and then send me a love note which i could keep special. second of all, those trees are so fun. i don't know what a crumpled wax paper is but it is a very pretty look. please continue to make things.
I made my first homemade cards today, although they weren't folded and enveloped and pretty, but they DID make the people who received them smile. That's the point, yeah?

Crumpled wax paper is just like a sheet of wax paper... and you crumple into a ball. Dunzo.

I WILL SEND YOU THINGS YES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
I could never be sick of your watercolours. They are so beautiful. I want one framed on my wall.
<3<3 Thank you so much. I have some new ones for you today!

Lesson 14: There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's

SPOILER!!: Fly away

I love a tutorial that shows you different ways to accomplish the same form, different brush strokes or strategies to try to accomplish variations on a theme. I found this cool feather tutorial with THREE different outcomes... I'll leave it up to you to pick your favorite. It's cool to know there isn't only one way to do something. Like, maybe your style is realistic, or minimalist, or fanciful, or whatever, and you can create something to meet your aesthetic using the supplies you've got.

Assuming you can find the tutorial to show you how to do it, I guess...

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote