Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 11:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Arabella turned her head when she felt someone linking up their arm with hers. Ah. It was Louise! "Louise, hello! It's good to see you," she said, placing a hand on her friends arm and giving her a little squeeze. She was certainly delighted to see her here. Her smile faltered slightly when she motioned to the man who had yet out the yelp. "Ha, indeed. I was just concerned," she whispered feeling her cheeks heat up slightly at the jest. Had she been giving the stranger too much attention? She frowned. She had only ben concerned because he had let out such a frightful yelp. A smile gracing her lips, she glanced around the greenhouse momentarily before returning her gaze back to Louise. Arabella smirked at Louise's comment. "Only once, twice, or thrice you have shared that with me. Never fear with a Morgenstern as your wingwoman-- what could go wrong?" she admitted with a playful giggle. "Though I'm delighted to be here by your side as your companion this evening." She gave her friend a palfyul smile before schooling her features and noting her friend's jumpsuit outfit. "You look beautiful."

Truth be told, Arabella had her eye on a particular young man who was surrounded by a growing crowd. "I think he has a story to tell," she mentioned to Louise before overhearing Jessica's outcry. A chuckle escaped her lips. "We should make our rounds later," she said. There seemed to be a lot of interesting characters to talk too. There were a few employees who were nodding to each other which reminded her very much of her father's behaviour at such an event. Hmm... Quite respectable.

Her attention was distracted once more when Louise pointed out the man who had walked past them as a good catch. Arabella had noted his looks when he had walked past. He was relatively attractive but perhaps too attractive. She turned to Louise and offered a smile. "Well I think we should get a drink," she said with a knowing smile and a nudge. Here she would begin her wing-womaning duties.