Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #60 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default weeeeeeeeeeeee :D
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Apparently department heads did not have diplomatic immunity. Something he should have known and accounted for considering how his own efforts in the Chamber of Codes continued to be thwarted. Something they had not anticipated and something extracting answers to was proving to be difficult.

Slipping his hand into his pocket and feeling the framed object within it, the department head turned when a small crowd suddenly had descended upon him while offering varying degrees of concern and ridicule. "I saw and read the sign by the Corpse Flower, yes," he scoffed at the DERP employee. "And I was no where near said flora." She could be on her way now knowing that the enchantments were fully functional. "Nothing of your concern," he followed up with in response to the Games and Sports employee. In fact, he was going to depart this area entirely for now. "Perfectly," he huffed while passing by the the Magical Law Enforcement employee. And then another from the same department thought he was being clever with his questioning and the Mysteries department head did nothing more but shoot the man an unfiltered glare before dismissing himself towards the food table once again.

Thankfully the words from the new Senior Undersecretary went unheard, though the shout from one of the new Unspeakables did catch his attention. His mind quickly searched the information bank of faces and connections, noting the apparent age of the young man and his companion which placed them both in the former pupil category. The man lifted his hand once he had caught the young man's attention, the palm forward and the thumb extended while the fingers are parted between the middle and ring finger.

Perhaps he should seek out the Minister and see about getting himself dismissed since there was little to be accomplished here and all his work remained within the department itself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minister Hollingberry had been held up in a business conference of sorts with the Muggle Prime Minister regarding the status of the Azkaban escapees and their threat level to the muggle population. Until recently, Charles felt confident in his thoughts regarding this...but news this evening had the man feeling as though his hairs were turning grey even more quickly. He would need a word with Evangeline as soon as possible, perhaps even here in the middle of their greenhouse soirée. Though for the time being, he would maintain a certain persona. The one necessary to get through the evening, even if his WWN broadcasts had their occasional slip ups with a quivering voice or awkward moment of clearing his throat while he collected himself to continue on. He had no doubt that Victoria would see right through the act.

Shaking hands with anyone who came close enough to him, it was his new personal assistant and Fletcher's that first caught his eye. Huggers! Boys after his own heart, truly. It was this kind of sight that restored the man's faith in the world and he wasted no further time approached them both and placing a fatherly hand on both of their shoulders. "Good evening, my boys," he greeted with his usual jovial tone. "GOOD to see you both. Kaiser, my boy. I hope you'll allow me the privildge of taking you out to lunch tomorrow. Perhaps we can make it a once a week occasion. Permit us to get to know one another a bit better seeing as your role as my personal assistant requires a certain level of familiarity." And Kaiser received a firm but gently squeeze to his shoulder. "Kodee. Best behavior. Remember," he added with a playful sort of wink.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes