Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 01:28 AM   #35 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
Default Sachin, Eureka - name drops
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Sachin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Sachin, having been working between the Indian and British Ministries for many years now, was familiar with both. Still, he had never taken the opportunity to really get to know level four of the British Ministry. Sure, he had seen the many, many plants but not up close as he was able to in this moment. The unbloomed Corpse Flower though… that definitely was taking up his attention from a distance. That and his husband, of course.

Right hand stuck in his pants pocket, he directed his gaze to Conley. “Then it’s a good thing you listened to me about your usual layers.’’ He smiled a tad triumphantly but really… The Ambassador didn’t mind Conley in all the layers. His gaze lingered a while longer, registering the nerves that radiated off of Conley and briefly wondered if the other man was having second thoughts about their attending the event. He said nothing, however, and shifted his attention partially back to the Flower. “Han, chalo ek karib dekho milata hai.’’ Yes, let's get a closer look. “Then we can get you that drink.’’ There weren't that many people there yet but there were some faces that he recognised from his frequent trips to the Ministry.

This and every other subsequent Sachin posts are dedicated to his model/face claim who died on 14th June, 2020. Rest In Peace, Sushant </3

Oh! he could tell that Sachin was pleased about being right. Conley merely gave him a look that implied that he wasn’t amused, but truthfully he didn’t mind being wrong. Still, he could see that Sachin could sense his nerves. ”I make it a point to avoid greenhouses. Have I ever told you about my experience with a chomping cabbage in school?” No, he probably hadn’t. It was a story that made Conley look incompetent and almost lost him a few fingers. Stupid cabbages.

As they passed Victoria and Fletcher Conley gave a wave of acknowledgement as they both seemed to engaged. He wasn’t sure why he let the orientation get to him so much, but something about these events just needled him. ”Have you ever seen one of these before?” he asked as they moved closer to the flower. The question was open to both Sachin and the young lady (Eureka) who was standing there looking at the big flower. It had to be at least 10 feet tall, if not taller.