Thread: Ecological: The Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 06:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Default come say hi pls
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Genny had been to the ministry before with Sam multiple times but he never showed her the greenhouses. So this was sort of new. After handing over their coats at the entrance, Genny led Davie inside the greenhouses. "It's kind of weird why they didn't have this at the park instead of among plants they're growing," she commented lightly, smiling widely. "But I guess the weather is not their friend this time of year." She didn't care where the party was really. This was going to be a relaxing night where she got to know Davie's new workplace and potential suitors dates.

Her eyes caught the food tables first, then the drinks then the--"Wow. Oh I'm so happy I came." The flower! She was pulled towards it, just to look and not touch. But yeah, wow. Sam was missing a lot by being a sour spirit.

Eureka felt nostalgic the minute she stepped into the atrium. It had been five years since she worked here as a ranger. The decision she made to come back here was not easy, especially after the whole drama with her parents. She was at the point in her life where she had enough confidence to be more assertive in her decisions. Just a little bit. She was as fragile and nervous-looking as ever. Eureka smiled a little at the sight of the glass case in the centre of the hall. Having come solo, she immediately decided to go check the flower out before heading for the drinks' table.