Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 04:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

The snuggling she nodded as Drew brought it up, “we did, I mean...honestly, I really rather liked that time we were stargazing for Astronomy class?” she smiled softly, it had been a bit chilly that night and she had been oh so glad for the ability to snuggle against him, just the memory of it made her cheeks flush just so.

She couldn’t help but grin at him when he pouted some more. Even if he was being extra it was certainly adorable. “you’re cute when you act all hurt” she just grinned at him as she leaned in and brushed a soft kiss against his cheek. There, maybe that would stop him from fake pouting.

Islay just nodded when he asked about the animals, “really...I don’t know if I’d call it working or just really, playing with puppies?” she admitted with as she smiled some more, she was smore beaming than smiling really, it was just that she had always loved animals. They had been that one thing that always made her smile throughout her entire life.

Islay simply smiled again and nodded, “yes, I think I love him? He was so warm and king and just,” she didn’t put the words to it, but she was so like him in the little ways. Even though she had never known him until now, she had felt a little small connection when she had first met him. Honestly, it was a lot like how she had become so close to Drew and so easily while they were attending Beauxbaton. “I think you’d like him even,” she added because well, who didn’t like a guy who had friendly puppies to cuddle with?

“Oh...he has a name Bartholomew Henry,...” she grinned before leaning closer for the big reveal, “he talks...its a giant walking squid...and I soooo want to meet him” she admitted with a grin.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________