Thread: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 04:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
.... "They've really got Google here? In the paintings?" Aboli almost pressed her nose to one of them before stepping back, realizing she might offend an occupant with her nose. Even if it was a cute nose.

...."Google Stump?" Aboli was still SO confused. "Is Google the name of a portrait?" CLICK. She suddenly began to LAUGH almost MADLY. THAT. WAS. SO. FUNNY. "AND he knows everything?!" Is that where the internet GOOGLE got its name from?! Had a wizard invented Google, then?!
"..........."

Now Bernie knew what it was like to be one of the many, many adults she spoke to on a regular basis.

"Yes, ya silly goose, Google Stump is a portrait." She said this LOUDER than usual to see if the others DID HEAR HER FRUSTRATION and WERE just ignoring her?! She was SURE this Google Stump knows everything was what she'd heard through the grapevine. SURE. OF. IT.

So sure, in fact, that now she whipped her wand out of her boot and pointed it to the lady with the pomelo. What spell was she going to use? Well, she'd decide that later. "WHERE'S GOOGLE? WHERE IS HE?"

Oi, girl over there laughing about nothing. Bernie made bug eyes at her and tilted her head toward the portraits, like, a little help here???

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind