View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 06:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The concept of not having done the reading was one that generally did not cross Carys’ mind, strange weather or not. Nor was she about to let her prefect duties keep her from assignments. If she’d managed to juggle prefect duties with OWL studying last term, she knew this term would be easier. On that note, anyway. The color-changing sky was definitely disconcerting, even as it piqued her artist’s eye. Pretty colors, but why were they there?

Nor was she quite as apt as that younger Gryffindor to believe Nem’s little suggestion that it was the apocalypse. Although, combining it with the appearance of Muggle weathermen at the gates, she was willing to make a guess that it was definitely something going awry with all the spells on the castle. As long as it didn’t lead to Dark wizards infiltrating Hogwarts, aside from some questionable Slytherins although on the whole she had nothing against the house, or anything particularly disastrous…she could handle pretty colors. Even dark and stormy pretty colors. It was called chiaroscuro, people.

“Good afternoon, Professor Fuller-Thompson,” she greeted the man with a smile, sliding into a seat somewhere between her sister’s and the windows, sliding notetaking materials out along with her textbook so as to be ready for whatever came next.

As to the subject of the reading she had done, all she could think about was that gossip paper she’d heard about from various extended family members who’d come here in the past.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero