Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

”oh come on” she just shook her head, and stifled a laugh as he gave tried to give her that dramatic look of hurt, “I was just curious what part of today reminded you of it – I mean…I don’t remember accidentally hurting you back at Beauxbaton” sure, she hadn’t been that forthcoming about transferring but who would want to leave their friends?

Islay just nodded at him “oh, I get it…well, if you want to know I was listening to a song that my dad introduced me to this summer?” she offered as she looked over to him, “its called the underdog…by some-kitchen-ut-Spoon! Its by spoon” she didn’t even try to pull her hand away when he took it. "it was kind of a work-anthem over summer at the kennels i worked for" she said with a smile and then the question came up. That, was going to take some maneuvering on her part, because things had changed.

Ah, what had she been up to, “well, that’s a big question – I found out I was adopted and I met my biological father so that’s…huge?” she couldn’t help but laugh when he commented on the school seeming crazy, “you have no idea – and you’d think our classmates raising a dragon at Beauxbaton was big – the portraits came to life last year…like walking out of the paintings life not in their frames” turning a little as she walked Islay couldn’t help but grin, “have you heard about the giant squid?"

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________